The following passengers are allowed to enter from 10 May 2021.
NATIONALS and PERMANENT RECIDENTS OF MONGOLIA
– foreign nationals of those countries/regions stated in the Visa exemption list of Mongolia which can be officially found at http://consul.mn/eng/index.php?moduls=23
1. All passengers must present a negative Covid-19 PCR test which is taken within 72 hours before departure of the first embarkation point.
2. All persons arriving to Mongolia who have not been fully vaccinated against coronavirus infection (COVID-19) shall be quarantined at designated facilities for 7 days and PCR tests shall be taken during the quarantine period followed by 7-day self-isolation.
3. In case PCR test results are positive, an individual shall be transferred to a hospital for treatment.
4. Persons arriving to Mongolia 14 days after receiving the full dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines upon presenting proof of vaccination or those who were diagnosed earlier with a coronavirus infection (COVID-19) and fully recovered upon presenting antibody test result or other medical document shall be exempted from quarantine.